- If it requires a packet, avoid
- If it needs an advertisement, avoid
- If it has more than 3 ingredients and those ingredients aren’t plants or something you can’t understand, avoid
- Shop at the perimeters of the shopmarket (all the junk is in the middle)
- Learn to cook your own food, heating up frozen dishes doesn’t count
- Eat when you’re hungry and not otherwise
Of course, there will be times where you go against these. But since nutrition matters for everyone, they’re worth thinking about.